- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ So this was the sample that was empty in my Birchbox. They ended sending me two more samples of this, which were almost as empty as the first but luckily between the two I got enough product to test out. To be honest I really don’t like this product, especially compared to the Too Faced BB Cream I’ve been using. The color was a bit too light for me, but the worst thing was that it seemed so hard to spread. I could feel myself tugging at my skin trying to apply it. Once on, it looks okay but its definitely not easily blend-able or smooth at all. Maybe its for the best that I only had enough for one application!
- Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide This is a pretty good serum! Its for fine hair so it doesn’t weigh it down at all or make it oily. I really love the smell, which is very clean and reminds me of the smell of a salon for some reason. I don’t think I’d pay $42 for the full size, but I’m definitely enjoying the sample!
- Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in “curacao” I gave this away in a trade in exchange for the Lip Fusion lip balm. I’ll be reviewing that once I get it!
- Color Club Foil Collection in “Disco Nap” I didn’t really use this…only swatched it, so its hard to review. I’m not a gold glitter kind of person, but I will say I was surprised at the opaqueness of this…which is kind of why I’ll probably never wear it haha. But if you like gold then this is a really great polish color to get!
- Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo & Lait Cristal Conditioner This line by Kerastase is meant for fine hair so I was excited to try it out since thats my hair type. I definitely did not weigh it down in the least…in fact it made it a little too fluffy and light. It did what it was supposed to do I guess, but I just felt like my hair was too dry afterwards and needed moisture. I could see using this once in awhile to not weigh down hair but not regularly.
Were you happy with the products in your Birchbox this month?