So excited to have gotten my second Vox Box, which is the Love Box! I think the theme is supposed to be for Valentine’s Day, although its a bit past that now…but that’s okay!
About The Program: A Vox Box is a box of products for you to try out and review (can be beauty-related, food, or anything really) that is from a website called Influenster.com. And its completely free! You can qualify for themed boxes based on the information you provide for them. You don’t even need to be signed up for a long time to qualify for a box. You can earn different badges by tweeting, facebooking, filling out surveys, and reviewing products which can increase your chances of qualifying for another Vox Box in the future.
So on to what I received…
- Kiss Nail Dress – Ultimate Nail Fashion: These look really fun, but I probably won’t wear them (at least yet) since they’re a bit too wild for the office. Its funny because out of the 3 nail sticker samples I’ve gotten in various sampler boxes, mine have all been zebra. Someone apparently thinks I really love zebra print? haha
- Ghiradelli – Gourmet Milk Chocolate Creamy Devotion Bar: Well I love chocolate so no complaints here! I doubt this will last very long =p
- Gilette Venus and Olay Razor: Really excited about this razor, which was definitely the star product in this box. It has 5 blades and Olay moisture bars.
- Stash – Herbal Tea Sampler: I’ve been trying to drink more tea lately, and this will definitely help! I love that this contains so many different flavors of tea. Included is Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus. They are all caffeine-free, so I can enjoy them before bedtime.
- Truvia – Natural Sweetener: I’ve been wanting to give Truvia a try to see how it compares so Splenda and just regular sugar. Looking forward to having this with my tea (and chocolate!).
All in all, I am looking forward to trying out these products! While I do wish there were more non-consumables, its really hard to complain about something that I’m receiving for free. Super happy to have gotten a Love Vox Box and I’d highly suggest signing up for Influenster!
I signed up after I saw the last box you got and was included in the love box shipment but I’m still waiting for it to get to Cali! Love their program so far it’s very cool.
I got a Love VoxBox too 🙂 Just tried out the nail dresses. My design was a spotted black and silver one. The Chocolate was delicious!