I’ll be honest…not my favorite Birchbox (especially since I’ve been loving them recently).
Here’s what I got:
- Cargo Water Resistant Blush in ‘Bali’ This was probably the one redeeming product in this box. I really love this blush! The color is a super pretty “doll” pink and applies really nicely. The pigmentation is very strong, so only a little bit is needed. I’m not really sure about the waterproof claim because I haven’t really payed attention to it, but it does seem like it would last for awhile because of the texture.
- COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face I don’t really like receiving moisturizers, so I haven’t tried this yet. Fortunately, its SPF 30 which is what I use on a daily basis, so I could see this coming in handy for travel.
- Marvis Toothpaste Toothpaste?? Okay. I mean…I’ll definitely try this and it will be great for travel as well, but I’d really have preferred something different.
- Miss Jessie’s® Original Jelly Soft Curls Okay, I LOVE Miss Jessie’s and use Quick Curls regularly (which I discovered through Birchbox), but this is the 3rd Miss Jessie’s product I’ve received from them in a fairly short time period so I’m not too thrilled. I’ll definitely try this, but I’d be more excited about it if it were at least in a tube and not in the foil packets which are difficult to use. I could also get these exact packets for free off Miss Jessie’s website, so I don’t feel like they are a “deluxe” sample.
- Pilot Corporation of America Acroball PureWhite® (in purple) This pen was actually my second favorite product in the box, oddly enough! The color I got is purple…and I was totally surprised to find out it actually wrote in purple (as opposed to just a purple pen that wrote in black/blue). It writes really nicely as well, unlike a lot of pens that are funky colors. I’d love to try the pink one!
How were your Birchboxes? Did you make out better than I did?