Got my Walmart Beauty Box a couple days ago! This is one of my favorite boxes. SUPER cheap ($5) and I feel like you really get a good value from it, especially with everything being drugstore products that I would be more likely purchase after trying them out. There are 2 different versions of this box I believe (the Classic, which is supposed to be for “35+” subscribers, and the Trendsetter, for I guess “below 35” subscribers). I feel like the age doesn’t matter a ton in relation to the products you get…I would have loved the Classic box as well, but I’m sticking with Trendsetter for now.
Here’s what I got!
- Gliss Ultra Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner – Interested in trying this (I probably will tonight), though I’ve been sticking with salon brand haircare lately. Always nice to try new things though!
- Sinful Colors “We’re All Matte Here” – So I believe you either got the nail polish or a lip gloss. I’m so glad I got the polish because I have enough lip products, and this color is gorg! Its a matte finish sort of coral-pink shade. See for yourself to the right.
- Colgate Optic White Radiant Toothpaste – Well…its toothpaste. Nothing more to report! I have so many of these travel sized toothpastes (mainly due to my subscription with Quip) so I just kind of stockpile them. I’m sure they will come in handy for trips.
- Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Deodorant – Okay, so I use these minis ALL the time (I have one in my purse and one in my overnight bag), but it did kind of annoy me that I got this because I’m pretty sure they sent this in my last Walmart Beauty Box. Ah, well. It’ll get used that’s for sure.
- Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub – I just tried this scrub out the other night. I actually really loved the texture of it. It was super creamy which surprised me. All in all, I defintely liked it though I probably wouldn’t purchase a full size.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 second In Shower Facial – This is an extra foil packet sample. I love skincare products (especially anything I can use in the shower!), so I’m excited to try this. I already use something similar that I received in the last Walmart Beauty Box which is the Clean and Clear in-shower 60-second mask (which I bought the full size of), so I’m thinking it might be similar.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation Sample – This was another foil sample. Rimmel is actually the brand of foundation I use everyday (Lasting Finish 25 Hour with Comfort Serum), so I’m kind of curious about this, though I really don’t like matte finish foundations. I’ll try it out when its super hot out or something.
Thanks for reading! 🙂