Huh? I thought I unsubscribed from Birchbox?
Well I did in December…and signed up for MyGlam for two months which turned out to be a big fail. After going without any kind of beauty-sampling box for a month I decided to resubscribe to Birchbox. They had such a good box for March from what I saw, and they sent me an email offering me 50 points if I resubscribed. I figured why not? Here are the samples, along with product descriptions:
- Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Overhaul your skin with this Parisian brand’s creamy exfoliator, which has finely ground apricot seeds to sweep away dead cells.
- Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil This 100% organic Moroccan oil sinks in immediately and moisturizes dry hair or skin. Mix it with the brand’s facial lotion to create a mega-hydrator.
- Kahina Giving Beauty Facial Lotion Inspired by Moroccan beauty rituals, this skin-loving cream uses organic shea butter to nourish your complexion.
- Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer This four-in-one moisturizer, primer, foundation, and SPF 20 covers blemishes while infusing skin with moisturizing botanicals.
- Wonderstuck Perfume by Taylor Swift The pop-country songstress’ scent is as catchy as her lyrics. We think it is worthy of a standing gig on our vanity.
- Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes These nifty wipes remove all signs of makeup and grime. Plus, they refresh skin with a fruity blend of apple, blueberry, and lemon peel extracts.
I’m not thrilled with it (I was really hoping to get the Tarte lip colors that were in some boxes or a nail polish) but its not completely terrible. I’ve been wanting to try the Pur Minerals Tinted Moisturizer as well as the Yes to Blueberries towelettes. The lotion I won’t try, but the other two products (cleanser and argan oil) I probably will but am not too excited about. I usually don’t do anything with the perfume samples (or at least the ones that don’t have the pump to spray it). It smells nice, but I really would rather not get perfume samples, as I’ve mentioned before. It could have been worse I guess. I would have actually liked to have gotten that laundry detergent that a lot of people are complaining about haha. Product reviews will be up sometime next week hopefully!
Birchbox has one of, if not the best rewards programs out there out of all the beauty boxes. That’s one of the things I missed most about Birchbox when I was not subscribed. The boxes themselves are usually a hit or miss (usually somewhere in between), but you can always count on earning point for products! They also have great customer service. I’m looking forward to next month’s box which is going to be a special edition Gossip Girl themed one. I wonder how that will turn out!
Want to sign up for Birchbox? Please click here to use my affiliate link to reserve a box!
Do you guys still subscribe to Birchbox? What did you get?