Its been awhile since I’ve done a post on my full morning routine! I’ve talked about most of these products individually, but this is what I use mostly everything morning.
- 1 Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (full review)
- 2 Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation (full review)
- 3 Benefit Erase Paste
- 4 Bare Escentuals Hydrating Mineral Veil (mini review)
- 5 Benefit CORALista Blush (mini review)
- 6 DuWop Doubleglow7 Luminizer (full review)
- 7 Stila Smudgestick in “Oscar Fish” (full review)
- 8 The Balm Cosmetics Shady Lady eyeshadow (mini review)
- 9 Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- 10 Revlon Lip Butter in “Peach Parfait” (mini review)
As you can tell…I love Benefit! The only products that I’ll occasionally leave out are #3, #6, and #8 (mostly because of time constraints). Also, for lips, I’ll change up the color but “Peach Parfait” is the one I love the most!
What is your daily makeup routine like? Do you use any of these products?