I found this recipe from Playing With Sugar via Pinterest! I make these once a week with these herbed chicken nuggets and they are soo yummy (and super easy too). Here’s what you need:
- 1 pound of medium russet potatoes (I use one large russet potato, which is enough for 2 people)
- 1 1/2 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I found just 1 to be enough)
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning (I use seasoned salt)
- 2 TBSP of Kraft Parmesan Style Grated Cheese (I only use 1 to cut down on the cheese)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and cut potato(es) into strips, I like mine thinner but you can cut them however you like.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with foil and lightly grease foil.
- Mix all of the spices and the Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the sliced potatoes into a freezer bag or container, add olive oil and the Parmesan cheese/spice mixture to the bag.
- Seal the bag/container and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Once thoroughly coated dump onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until tender and lightly golden brown. (Baking times will vary depending on the amount of fries that you make and the size that you cut them). Since I cut mine thin and like them pretty crispy, I bake them around 30-35 minutes…any longer and they will burn. If you cut them thicker, you can probably cook them longer.