Eek I have been so MIA this week! Sorry about that!
I placed an order on Sunday from Birchbox, but hadn’t received a notice of it being shipped or anything yet so I figured it was still processing. To my surprise, it was waiting for me when I returned home yesterday! Here’s what I picked up (most are samples that I added for FREE!):
- BODUM® BISTRO salt and pepper grinder This is pretty much why I placed an order to begin with. I was out of a pepper grinder (usually buy the disposable ones). I saw this awesome gadget, which is both a salt and pepper grinder! It works really well and the red matches the rest of our kitchen really nicely. Plus, it comes pre-filled with salt and pepper which was a nice surprise.
- LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover This was moreso to make my order free shipping. I always add a free shipping product, because I’d rather just get another little product than pay almost the same amount for shipping anyway. I was out of makeup remover wipes for travel, so I figured I’d give these a go! I like that they’re individually wrapped so they won’t dry out like other ones. Hopefully they work well!
- Miracle Skin Transformer™ Hydroactive Microderm I chose the Sample Pack Duo, which you can get free with any order over $25. Both the samples I got were generous sizes! I tried out this scrub last night and liked it, though its a bit harsher than the Vasanti one I was using. I might limit it to once or twice a week.
- TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost Spray This was the other product in the Sample Pack Duo. Since I have flat, fine hair, I figured this would be a good product to try. Haven’t tried it yet, though!
- Benefit BADgal Mascara In addition to the above samples, I was able to apply another code for a free Benefit BadGal sample (with orders over $25)! I have tried this sample in the past, and I think it’ll be great for travel.
All that was only $19.99 since I used $10 off from my Birchbox points!