Received my July Birchbox yesterday! I’m super pleased with it…its definitely one of the better Birchboxes I’ve gotten in awhile. Birchbox partnered with Glamour magazine for this theme, which is supposed to be based on the 5 senses. Well…I didn’t get really any hint of Glamour magazine in this, not the 5 senses (where’s my food item?), but its still a great box.
- Oscar de la Renta live in love Oh how I wish this was in a spray tube. This scent is amazing and so pretty! I may put it on my wishlist to get the full size at some point.
- AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask While I love face masks, I just picked up a mud mask last week (the boots conditioning clay mask) so I may trade this for something different.
- Laura Geller Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss Full size lipstick! And not in some ridiculous bright red color that I won’t wear. This is a “double dipped” lipstick with a gorgeous pink shade on one side and a bronze shade on the other. I’ve tried both, and prefer the pink shade, but the bronze shade is very pretty too for the right occasion.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics sheer glo shimmer lotion I’ve been on a bit of a highlighter kick lately, so I’m very happy to have another one to try out! This one is a bit heavier on the glitter than some other ones I own, but its still very pretty and has a pinky tone to it instead of the usual champagne.
- Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds These are pretty cute earbuds (love the hot pink and blue!), but terrible quality haha. I wasn’t really expecting much as far as quality anyway so I can’t say I’m disappointed. They’ll be a nice backup to keep around.
What did you guys get in your July Birchboxes? Are you happy with the products?
*referral link included