Even with the hurricane delay, I actually ended up getting my November Birchbox sooner than I got my October one last month haha. I’m not completely happy with this one but there are a couple products that I like.
Here’s what I got:
- Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Mask eh…I’ll use this I suppose, though I haven’t yet. Not too excited about it though. I like face masks, but I honestly don’t think this eye mask will do anything. Plus there’s only enough for one use I think.
- MCMC Fragrance Phoenix Eau de Parfum Finally a perfume sample with a spray top! I’m not yet sure how I feel about this scent. Its completely different from the flowery scents I usually use, and smells a bit like peach. I don’t love it but I don’t dislike it either! I’m wearing it today and the scent is very long lasting so that’s a plus.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps I really love this body cream! It reminds me of a slightly lighter version of Lush’s Dream Cream. The only issue I had with this was it was difficult to get the product out of the little sample bottle because it was so thick. I’ll probably only have enough for maybe one more use.
- stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer The only other liquid luminizer I’ve used is Benefit’s High Beam and I have to say I’m liking the stila much better! It blends very easily and doesn’t feel as watery as high beam.
- EXTRA: Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream This is a tiny foil packet extra…won’t use it as I don’t like experimenting too much with moisturizers or skin care in general.
- EXTRA: Masqueology Masque Cleanse Same as above.
- $15 off coupon for Chromatic Gallerie I actually might use this! I’ve been wearing the same black heels for like 3 years now, and I think its about time I retired them. I haven’t been able to find a closed-toe pump with a nice, short heel that is comfortable.
So all in all, I like a couple products in this box (the Kiehl’s cream and the stila) and I’m on the fence about the perfume but I generally like it. Definitely better than last month’s box, but I much preferred some of the other box options that I saw for this month.
What did you get in your November’s Birchboxes?
*referral link included
Nice box…The face mask sounds good. I love face masks.
I’m pretty sure we’ve swapped bb items on makeuptalk before? The color club polish for the ahava mask?
Anyway I was kind of eh about the masqueology stuff, I intrigued about a $70 lotion and irritates about my third sample of luminizer. I already have a couple full sized highlighters as well so I’m set up for ages. Haha
@Dominique yes we have! 🙂
yea and highlighter is one of those products that takes a long time to use up because you only need a little bit of it. I think I have a highlighter from like 4 years ago just I’m still working on haha
I’m pretty glad I cancelled my birchbox. It just wasn’t worth it anymore and my last few boxes have been terrible! Glad you like this one more!