Here are the reviews of the products I got in my Birchbox for this month!
- LaROCCA Champagne and Shimmer Acai Sugar Polish
This was…okay. I don’t really feel strongly either way on this product. The sample size was so small, I could only get a couple uses out of it. It does make your skin very soft, and leave a kind of film on it after use. It smells nice, but I can’t say I’m super impressed with it. Buy now at Birchbox.com ($35.00)
- Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Water
I’ve used this once, and it definitely works. This isn’t something I’d use regularly, though, because I much prefer my Clinique Take The Day Off Balm, and to not have to use a cotton ball or cotton pad. Its very gentle, though, and a good option if you like liquid eye makeup removers. I might take it with me for traveling. Buy now at Birchbox.com ($9.00)
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist
This is the product I’ve been using the most out of my Birchbox! I really love this mist. I actually just ran out of my leave-in spray (Bumble and Bumble’s Tonic Lotion), so I’ve been using this spray as a leave-in conditioner after I get out of the shower. It definitely helps with frizz and conditioning. I’m not sure if I’m going to buy the full size, but I do like it! Buy now at Birchbox.com ($18.00)
- Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection – “Noel” Like I mentioned before, I already have a similar color to this. If anyone received any of the other colors in their Birchbox that they would like to trade for, please let me know! I’ll give it a little while longer before I use it 🙂 Buy now at Birchbox.com ($8.00)
- Treat: Chuao Chocolate Bar in “Firecracker”
I ate this the first day I got my Birchbox (food does not last long around here without being consumed haha!). It was so interesting…I’ve never had chocolate that has been spicy before. And with the added pop rocks, it definitely was a “firecracker” haha. Really liked it! Buy now at Birchbox.com ($6.00)
Have you guys been liking your Birchbox products for this month?
thnx for sharing babe
Thanks for sharing, great products!
Emma (fluff and fripperies)
I’m always interested to see what you get in your Birch Box as we don’t have it here in Ireland. We do have several other beauty boxes but I have yet to invest as I hear so many mixed reviews…
A Thing of Beauty
I don’t get Birch Box, but I love to see what everyone thinks of what they got! That Zoya polish is an interesting color(: Thanks for the post xoxo