Well my September Birchbox finally arrived this weekend. This may be one of the longest I’ve had to wait for it! I already knew what was going to be in it before it arrived (from looking at the BB website), and I wasn’t too thrilled with the contents. Here’s what I got:
- twistband™ Hair Tie in purple lace I’ll be honest…these have grown on me. In fact, I may actually like them (despite having made fun of them when I received this in my box last time). They’re good for putting my hair up at night when I don’t want it to be too tight, and they are comfortable. Are they worth the price? Definitely not, but I don’t mind receiving one in my Birchbox!
- LÄRABAR® über Well I’m always down with food! This was really really tasty! Very sweet and crunchy. Another product that is way too expensive but I don’t mind receiving it in the Birchbox =)
- WEI™ to Go Sleep Over Kit: Real Clean and Ideal Skin I’m giving this away in a trade because its just not something I’ll use. I don’t like receiving skincare products because I have sensitive skin and like to stick with what I have. Hopefully the person I’m trading with will like this!
- 21 drops Aromatherapy Blends This is kind of gimmicky, but surprisingly I actually enjoy it. The scent I got was “focus” which is a very herbal and refreshing scent. I don’t know if this actually does anything despite its aromatherapy claims, but its interesting and I’ve been using it pretty often. I wish the scent actually stayed with you though…I feel like if you can’t actually smell it then that kind of defeats the purpose of aromatherapy a bit haha
- Color Club polish in “status update” I was disappointed in the color of this polish, which is a very dark gray (almost black) and something I wouldn’t normally wear. However, I’m holding onto it…maybe it’ll come in handy or I’ll use it for times I’m not at work. Or Halloween!
- Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-in Treatment Lastly, I received 3 packets containing Nexxus Pro-Mend products. I actually own the full size of the Leave-in Treatment, and I wasn’t too impressed with it (though I haven’t used it enough to really be sure). These will be up for trade since I’m up to my neck in shampoo and conditioner lol
Not my favorite box at all. And the products that I did like are probably barely worth the amount of the box. Here’s hoping next month is better!
What did you guys get in your September Birchboxes? Are you happy with the products?
*referral link included